JARED MEYER is a marketing executioner, speaker and author who has been hired to contribute towards over 100 experiential marketing programs by over 50 marketing and advertising companies. He has also worked directly for global brands like About.com and vitaminwater.
With over 20 years of business experience in marketing, communications and advertising, he also once worked for the world’s largest brand activation agency, OgilvyAction.
As a marketing event manager and corporate speaker, he represented American Express OPEN while consulting with business owners and training corporate employees.
He now works exclusively with professionals, business owners and small businesses on building long-term relationships in a very short-term world.
– 23+ years of business and marketing execution experience.
– Worked for OgilvyAction (now Geometry Global) as a marketing event manager and corporate speaker.
– Hired by Glaceau (now owned by Coca-Cola) to launch vitaminwater in Southern CA.
– Helped execute experiential marketing programs for over 100 brands like Verizon.
– Owner of and director at MakStar.
– Worked for Citibank on Wall Street on a consulting project.
– Wrote the book, Making Friends: The Art of Social Networking in Life and Online.
– Wrote an article for Speaker magazine, “How to Knock Your (Speaker’s) Block Off“, on marketing execution.
– Wrote eight other educational books for Rosen Publishing.
– Revised 13 educational books for TeenHealthAndWellness.com.
– Wrote University of Maryland: Off the Record for College Prowler.
– Wrote 13 columns for The Diamondback.
– A copy of University of Maryland: Off the Record is located in the University Archives at the University of Maryland Libraries.
– 16 years of professional speaking experience.
– Led 38 interactive sales breakouts for employees on behalf of American Express OPEN.
– Represented OPEN at 51 retail, medical and construction trade shows nationwide.
– For two years, hosted large booths and spoke to business owners.
– Hosted 24 business clinics at construction trade shows on behalf of OPEN.
– Trained & certified as one of Monster.com’s “Making It Count” national speakers.
– Spoke to consumers and decision makers at over 100 marketing events.
– Gave 18 presentations on behalf of Monster.com’s parent company, TMP.
– Facilitated breakouts at University of Maryland & University of California.
– Member of the National Speakers Association since 2007.