“Unforgettable Marketing: How to Build Long-Term Relationships in a Short-Term World”
Marketing isn’t funny. People are funny – and Jared is one of those entertaining people. He makes marketing fun by making fun of marketing. His programs can be personalized or even custom-tailored towards each client’s business needs by adjusting subject matter, material level, tone, humor, delivery style, duration and participation.
Attendees learn how to make themselves truly unforgettable at a time where many decision makers (customers, clients, buyers and patients) may experience: opportunity overload, information overload, a fear of change, a lack of desire, poor memory, a lack of urgency and/or the fear of making long-term commitments.
Programs include speeches, talks, keynotes, breakouts, concurrent sessions, workshops, seminars and retreats.
Attendees may also learn how to:
- Understand consumer behavior and the modern day market place
- Recognize why it’s both easier and harder to do business than ever before
- Make themselves truly unforgettable in a competitive world
- Focus, prioritize and invest in the best relationships
- Maintain realistic relationships with almost anyone
- Cultivate productive and profitable relationships
Program material may cover:
- Attention and Memory
- Marketing and Branding
- Sustainability and Efficiency
- Relationships and Communication
- Decision-Making and Buying Behavior
- Competition, Scarcity, Desire, Timing and Connection
Return on Investment Might Include:
- Attracting New Customers
- Increasing Exposure
- Building Brand Awareness
- Increasing Sales
- Business Growth
Speaker Video Highlights
To view this video in 720p HD, upon starting the video, adjust the quality by selecting the gear on the lower right. Video might start with the sound off, so please, adjust the sound as well.