“Unforgettable Marketing: How to Build Long-Term Relationships in a Short-Term World”
Marketing isn’t funny. People are funny – and Jared is one of those entertaining people. He’s a program facilitator who makes marketing fun by making fun of marketing. This program can be custom-tailored based on subject matter, material level, tone, humor, delivery, duration and attendee participation.
Attendees learn how to make themselves truly unforgettable at a time where many decision makers (customers, clients, buyers and patients) may experience: opportunity overload, information overload, a fear of change, a lack of desire, poor memory, a lack of urgency and/or the fear of making long-term commitments.
Programs include speeches, talks, lectures, keynotes, interactive breakouts, concurrent sessions, workshops, seminars and retreats.
These lecture-style presentations are ideal for larger groups where attendees will not interact with the speaker or other attendees.
Interactive Marketing Breakouts
These hands-on, problem-solving breakout discussions require active participation from attendees. Attendees will actively discuss the specific topic and key issues with the marketing facilitator. This format allows participants to connect with potential collaborators, share relevant examples and best practices from their business, consider new ideas with other attendees and contribute towards group problem-solving endeavors. These led discussions provide an informal exchange of ideas.
Hands-on sessions reinforce previously learned skills as well as new tactics all while building upon a solid foundation of effective communication, building relationships and basic branding.
Bells & Whistles
Slides, handouts, candy, games, activities, contests and/or prizes are not provided unless requested. Attention is limited and we have found that this approach keeps attendees focused and engaged without those popular, but often distracting bells and whistles.
Attendees may also learn how to:
- Understand consumer behavior and the modern day market place
- Recognize why it’s both easier and harder to do business than ever before
- Make themselves truly unforgettable in a competitive world
- Focus, prioritize and invest in the best relationships
- Maintain realistic relationships with almost anyone
- Cultivate productive and profitable relationships
Program material may cover:
- Attention and Memory
- Marketing and Branding
- Sustainability and Efficiency
- Relationships and Communication
- Decision-Making and Buying Behavior
- Competition, Scarcity, Desire, Timing and Connection
Return on Investment Might Include:
- Attracting New Customers
- Increasing Exposure
- Building Brand Awareness
- Increasing Sales
- Business Growth
Sample Program Overview with Sample Subtopics (Keywords)
- Part I: Mindfulness (Psychology) Overload Change Desire Memory Urgency Commitment Distractions Disruptions
- Part II: Media (Marketplace) Intimacy Attention Accessibility Timing Competition Scarcity Desire
- Part III: Marketing (Engagement) Consistency Incentives Quality Treatment Experiences Satisfaction Trust
- Part IV: Management (Maintenance) Perspective Prioritize Investment Communication Connection Cultivation Loyalty Commitment
- Part V: Maturation (Growth) Realistic Sustainability Patience Understanding Acceptance Forgiveness Separation
Speaker Fee Schedule
- Keynote/Lecture: Up to 1 Hour – $5500
- Interactive Breakout*: Up to 1 Hour – $5500
- Half Day: Up to 3 Hours – $5500
- Full Day: Up to 6 Hours – $7500
*Active attendee participation required.
Speaker Video Highlights
To view this video in 720p HD, upon starting the video, adjust the quality by selecting the gear on the lower right. Video might start with the sound off, so please, adjust the sound as well.