Unforgettable Marketing: How to Build Long-Term Relationships in a Short-Term World
Attendees learn how to make themselves truly unforgettable at a time where many decision makers (customers, clients, buyers and patients) may experience: opportunity overload, information overload, a fear of change, a lack of desire, poor memory, a lack of urgency and/or the fear of making long-term commitments.
Programs include presentations, speeches, talks, lectures, keynotes, interactive breakouts, concurrent sessions, workshops and seminars. Customized program styles and overall structure are often radically different.
Popular Program Formats:
Keynote Speaker – General Session Main Stage Marketing Keynote – $12,500
This plenary session experience has a specific theme and message and is ideal for larger groups where attendees will not be expected to interact with the speaker or other attendees. This program’s format can be personalized and even custom-tailored with regard to subject matter, content complexity, audience competency (beginner, intermediate or advanced), tone, pacing, humor, delivery and duration.
Formal Lecturer – Classroom-Style Marketing Lecture – $10,500
Handouts come standard for this type of content-driven and scripted presentation. Attendees are not expected to participate given the focus is primarily on the presenter and their primary content. Perfect for content-hungry introverts and the silent-types.
Breakout Facilitator – Facilitated Interactive Marketing Breakout – $9,500
This presentation has a foundation based on hands-on, problem-solving breakout discussions which require live, active audience participation. The facilitated group discussions are great for small groups of positive and enthusiastic attendees interested in experiencing an engaging dialogue and collaborating after plenary sessions. The effectiveness of this program format requires full and complete participation from all attendees.
Attendees may also learn how to:
- Understand consumer behavior and the modern day market place
- Recognize why it’s both easier and harder to do business than ever before
- Make themselves truly unforgettable in a competitive world
- Focus, prioritize and invest in the best relationships
- Maintain realistic relationships with almost anyone
- Cultivate productive and profitable relationships
Program material may cover:
- Attention and Memory
- Marketing and Branding
- Sustainability and Efficiency
- Relationships and Communication
- Decision-Making and Buying Behavior
- Competition, Scarcity, Desire, Timing and Connection
Return on investment may include:
- Attracting New Customers
- Increasing Exposure
- Building Brand Awareness
- Increasing Sales
- Business Growth
Sample Program Outline with Possible Subtopics (Keywords)
- Part I: Mindfulness (Psychology) Overload, Change, Desire, Memory, Urgency, Commitment, Distractions and Disruptions
- Part II: Media (Marketplace) Intimacy, Attention, Accessibility, Timing, Competition, Scarcity and Desire
- Part III: Marketing (Engagement) Consistency, Incentives, Quality, Treatment, Experiences, Satisfaction and Trust
- Part IV: Management (Maintenance) Perspective, Prioritize, Investment, Communication, Connection, Cultivation, Loyalty and Commitment
- Part V: Maturation (Growth) Realistic, Sustainability, Patience, Understanding, Acceptance, Forgiveness and Separation
San Diego Marketing Speaker Preview Video Highlights